User avatar

TriSARAHtops

I'm so adjective, I could verb nouns.

  • Short Story » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: Forever and Always

    Hi there! I quite enjoyed your piece. I reckon that there's room for improvement, but you've got a good, solid foundation for a great story. It needs editing, but as ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Reluctant Warrior

    Hi there! This piece was well written, and I though that your character was pretty well developed. Inadmired the fact that you were able to include names of Roman weapons, ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hawk's eye - Chapter Three (Working title) Scrapped

    Hi there! Thanks for letting me know you'd posted this, because I'm quite intrigued by this story. I think that this felt a little like a filler chapter, however I ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Before The Middle of Nowhere

    Hi there! The writing of this piece was very strong - good use of language, and even in this short amount of time there is good characterisation present. Ufortunately, though, ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Remember- Part 4 of 4

    I'm going to begin by saying that I have nothing to complain about when it comes to this part of the story. I didn't spot a single thing to nitpick ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Remember- Part 3 of 4

    Again, I loved reading this, and I plan on reading part 4 as soon as I finish reviewing this. I think, maybe, I enjoyed the earlier installments slightly more than ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Remember- Part 2 of 4

    Yet again, awesome. The quality of this is absolutely brilliant, and it's a joy to read. The format of this works really well - it almost feels like a separate ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Murderer

    Hi there! Wow, I really enjoyed this. You've managed to create an absolutely brilliant character in a very small amount of time, and I believed every word of it - ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Trulium

    Hello! TriSARAHtops here to review! I quite liked this. You've created an interesting plot, with an excellent amount of suspense. Your writing style feels really suited to the genre, and ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Don't Know A Title

    This was a pretty good start to what sounds like an interesting story. You've managed to begin giving your main character a voice and personality, and you've started hinting at ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Remember- Part 1 of 4

    Hi there! I really, really loved reading this. It feels really original, and your use of the second person is fantastic. I can't wait to see where you take this! ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: Across the Atlantic- First 3 entries

    I quite enjoyed reading this. You've created an interesting plot, and the diary format can be a good way for the reader to connect with the character. I quite liked ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: Monstrosity

    Hi there! This was something interesting. It was short but sweet, and had a nice eeriness to it. Your use of language here is very good, and for such a ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Road Home (Chapter 1: Goldspire Pass)

    Hello! Wow, that was pretty awesome. I really enjoyed reading it, and although it contained a lot of high-fantasy elements, it felt really original. In the first chapter alone, your ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Amber's World: Prologue

    Hello! I really enjoyed reading this piece, and am intrigued as to what happens next. There's a almost floaty quality to your writing in some points through this prologue, which ...

    Jan 21, 2014


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy