User avatar

Transport222

Transport222

  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Through my eyes...

    Thank you! That was a really nice comment!

    Aug 8, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: White noise.

    Thank you very much for such a detailed review!I will take your advice into account. I wrote this for a suspense short story writing competition that my school was having ...

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Crimson Seas and Burning Suns

    Thanks!

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: White noise.

    Thank you very much. I will take into account what you have said. Next time i will try to use more commas to break up the sentences. Thank you again. ...

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Even If The World Tells Me

    I agree. There is more to life than relationships. I just like to 'enjoy the now'. When was the last time you read a teen fiction book with no romance? ...

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: White noise.

    Sorry for the cheese but I did write this when I was 13. I will put newer work on soon but I wanted to start with a story I knew ...

    Aug 7, 2016


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles