-
Re: Like a CD-Poem
Thank you very much! Also, thank you for pointing out the things that could improve! You were not a stick in the mud :)
Jun 15, 2019 -
Re: Like a CD-Poem
Thank you for the review. As mentioned before I wasn't hurt by your past reviews so you don't have to change the way you review pieces on YWS but I'm ...
Jun 14, 2019 -
Re: Salvation (WARNING TWIST)
Sorry if I sounded mean in any way, I just wanted to try to help you out to improve your poems! And no your reviews aren't hurtful, I was just ...
Jun 14, 2019 -
Re: A "Friend"
Thank you very much for your criticism! I will consider some of your ideas and see how they can apply to the poem! Also, thank you for loving it so ...
Jun 13, 2019 -
Re: A "Friend"
Thank you very much! I'm glad someone picked up on the message I was trying to send since lowkey I was afraid that it might be missed by some! And ...
Jun 13, 2019 -
Re: I'm a Writer-Poem about loving your passion more then yourself
Thank you very much for the review! I really appreciate it since I wanted to improve this poem more due to liking the ideas in it. And for the rhyme ...
Jun 12, 2019 -
Re: I'm a Writer-Poem about loving your passion more then yourself
Thank you for the review!
Jun 9, 2019 -
Re: I'm a Writer-Poem about loving your passion more then yourself
Thank you very much for the review!
Jun 9, 2019 -
Re: Red Rose- A Short Story I wrote a few months back and decided to go back to polish it a bit (Final Edit!)
I have taken your criticism and re-edited this now :). Read it for yourself!
Jun 7, 2019 -
Re: Red Rose- A Short Story I wrote a few months back and decided to go back to polish it a bit (Final Edit!)
Thank you very much for this criticism, I will work on my story more :). Also, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review!
Jun 7, 2019 -
Re: Red Rose- A Short Story I wrote a few months back and decided to go back to polish it a bit (Final Edit!)
Thank you!
Jun 7, 2019 -
Re: Red Rose- A Short Story I wrote a few months back and decided to go back to polish it a bit (Final Edit!)
Thank you so much again! I'm really glad you enjoyed the story and that you interpreted that way since that's what I was going for. And I will make sure ...
Jun 7, 2019 -
Re: Red Rose- A Short Story I wrote a few months back and decided to go back to polish it a bit (Final Edit!)
Thank you very much for this review of my work! And yeah I didn't want this to be as action packed but just more sad and mysterious really. Again thank ...
Jun 7, 2019
