-
Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 3
No problem! I'm glad you didn't take it personally. :)
May 1, 2019 -
Re: If You Really Loved Her
Awww, you're too nice :)
May 1, 2019 -
Re: I Hate Cancer
Thanks! :)
Apr 30, 2019 -
Re: If You Really Loved Her
Thank you very much :)
Apr 30, 2019 -
Re: Servant of the White Sun - Chapter 2 - Shelter of the Sun
Anytime :)
Apr 29, 2019 -
Re: If You Really Loved Her
I think it might make more sense now :)
Apr 29, 2019 -
Re: If You Really Loved Her
I think it might make more sense now :)
Apr 29, 2019 -
Re: If You Really Loved Her
Thank you so much! I'm really touched :)
Apr 29, 2019 -
Re: If You Really Loved Her
Thanks!
Apr 28, 2019 -
Re: Joy
Thank you! :)
Apr 28, 2019 -
Re: If You Really Loved Her
Hey! Thanks for the review! I totally see your point about punctuation. I had intended each line to be single spaced, with an extra space between each verse, but I ...
Apr 28, 2019 -
Re: If You Really Loved Her
Thanks so much for the review! I am going to say that this is actually a ch%u014Dka, which is an 8th-14th century style of Japanese poetry that, similar to haiku, ...
Apr 28, 2019 -
Re: i don't know her name
So sorry, I don't know why this submitted again as a comment.
Apr 28, 2019 -
Re: i don't know her name
Note: This review has been deleted
Apr 28, 2019
This is a fantastic poem! It seems so sad to me, but in a way that's relatable, because this is a situation faced by people all over our society. This ... -
Re: Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 3
Thanks so much for the reviews! :)
May 30, 2016
