User avatar

Timasaurus007

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Girl in the Hall

    At points it is somewhat confusing in its expression, such as the end of line 2, and the start of line 3, perhaps insert a comma or full stop to ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: (v.) to clear of impurity

    I think it's a good attempt, with a unique style, though I cannot tell which elements are stylistic choices that are attached to the themes of the poem, if something ...

    May 24, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Romantic Re: Vignette on loneliness together

    I rather like it. It offers many perspectives and interpretations, and the language is appropriate and sophisticated at some parts, though also simple enough for it to seem quite casual, ...

    May 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Protector

    Hm, I rather like the premise and idea of the poem, full of optimistic grandeur of a romantic lover. I also like the fact that you capitalised the ends of ...

    May 18, 2017


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian