User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 3

    You know what, you should give up on me. I cannot read this in the correct order. What am I even doing.

    Jan 8
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Abigail & Karley: Part 2- The Date

    Don't forget this event got extended so you can technically log all your reviews there too :3 [I'm not rly a poem reviewer so I'll usually only grab them when ...

    Jan 7
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Lovers in Blue

    No problem Alex :) I'm glad you wrote a short story I could read and I did like the concept! At times it felt more like a poem than a ...

    Jan 7
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Abigail & Karley: Part 2- The Date

    The trick for fluffing up paragraphs I found is... just holding some minute descriptions of the room/area back and drop them in between dialogue XD Like instead of writing You ...

    Jan 7
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Action / Adventure Re: The Hope of a Kingdom

    Anytime Messenger :) Grammar/Syntax/Punctuation are essential for readability. That's why I point them out; it's what I appreciate in reviews too [Especially because they are usually easy to fix @.@] ...

    Jan 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 11

    :) Yes, I think if you emphasise how deliciously annoyed she is at not having an easy enemy that would be excellent. There is so much fun to be mined ...

    Dec 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (2) Finn

    You answered the questions too!! Thank you :3

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Exchange Student, Chapter 2

    Guess you're right ^^

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Horror Re: The Day the World Ends (Part 3)

    Fellow Fern enjoyer, I see =D

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: release.

    Then it's even more promising, that ending. I'm happy for you getting better, Cats :3

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (2) Finn

    Alright, I have a few more question if you feel up to answering them :) 1) What's your initial reaction to the chapter? 2) What did you like best? 3) ...

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Gotham v. Joker, 1894 (Chapter Fifteen)

    I'm happy you liked the review. And if you start posting here again, I'll probably start reading from the beginning this time :3 Have a great day from me too!

    Dec 20, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Devil Blood Zeykar

    I think it's fine that you don't expand on Dexter. As for being dropped in, you can start the story like this. You just need to be more careful abt ...

    Dec 19, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Consistency (In The Apocalypse?) - Chapter One

    Yup I did miss that line. I'm sorry :(

    Dec 17, 2025
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Politics Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 5-6)

    I accept the explanation about teleport getting stronger :)

    Dec 16, 2025


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey