User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch2 - Enter: Kouji

    Tikaya, why are Kouji's attacks in German? I swear the Japanese did it first! Light and Darkness get German attack names, thems the rules! Translations: Lichtkugel - Sphere of Light ...

    May 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Chapter 1 Part 2: Kei

    Fight scenes! Exciting stuff! Cover Art by indigoblue36 from Deviant Art In-story pictures are from Episode 1 of the Original Show. As per usual, the questions! If you read part ...

    May 27
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Late Night

    Hmmm was genau erhoffst du dir dann von Kommentaren? XD

    May 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow (Chapter 1: Party Time?)

    It's generally best if you don't introduce all five of them at the same time. I know it's not exactly the most fun thing in the world but maybe you ...

    May 26
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Child in the 21st century.

    A notification, coming right up~ Oha at first I thought the street lights that are broken now could have been a hint that the decay of the city/social fabric. But ...

    May 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Book 2 Chapter 3: Concerned

    Now it is me coming in with the super late reply. I feel like you shouldn't worry so much about repeating names/the word "Mom". Most readers will just gloss over ...

    May 20
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 21

    Alrighty. Interrupting my string of Rebel reviews to read Eternal Beauty :3 Annnd immediately have to agree with Messenger here, that is definitely the same chapter again.

    May 14
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Let It Be (By Lavender)

    and that is also very Nine-coded! The science! Also time is the reason lakes reflect? O_O I think I like this the most so far :3

    Apr 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 24: Five Lines

    I kinda would prefer it if someone else also read Syboleth first before you post moe @.@ I am enjoying this more because I finally have all the context :3 ...

    Apr 25
  • Short Story » Technology, Science Fiction Re: Theory of The Brain part 1

    well, i did mention a few fault lines in the review (we never see them do anything but the plot) so maybe you could start with that? MC doesn't feel ...

    Apr 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 16: Valerie, 2032

    Yep. Meant chapter 15, my bad @.@

    Apr 19
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Brightest Star (By Lavender)

    I really like the final line of the poem :3 I continue to enjoy Lavender's riddles even if I have no clue what's happening in this one!

    Apr 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 14: Pleas

    Couldn't Garrett just get a random message from Charlie after not talking to him for a few years (ever since they arent room mates anymore) and be like "alright, let's ...

    Apr 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 13: The Meaning of Life

    Just saying I reread ch13 in preparation for Ch14 and I still really don't like how you showed the flashback. It feels so ... disjointed and I got extremely frustarted ...

    Apr 18
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)

    Everything goes back to Nine =D

    Apr 17


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies