User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Sevenmile

    Hah why wouldn't ppl circle back to stories that are less than a month old??? Especially when they are this well-written? XD

    Sep 28
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When the Moon Vanished

    i know, you mentioned that in the other reviews. I think the ending isn't that rushed, more the transition to it XD

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Choker

    hah it feels kinda odd that I finally had some concrete advice for better poetry. I do not like this. Nooo I don't wanna leaaarnnnnn

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: my salvation

    "I was trying to play with enjambment while still keeping my distinct verse patten, hope it doesn't come across as too off putting.." No it was fascinating! Happy for it! ...

    Sep 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Myrddin Custos: An Egg in Iwao's Spine

    I only really like Murtagh and Thorn from Eragon so that's the only part I truly remember ^^ "This made complete sense in my head" Yeah, THIS, this so much ...

    Sep 28
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The weird things are actually quite wonderful

    ah okay, that makes sense. I think I was too grossed out (deliberately so XD) to really think abt the fact that: hey, human meat probably doesn't look any different ...

    Sep 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Satire, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Window - The 2nd Letter

    Dissecting stories is part of the fun, isn't it? Oh I am so curious where this all will lead and what insidious thing is keeping our guy from defenestration XD ...

    Sep 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Satire Re: The Window - The 1st Letter

    I'm glad you found my comments helpful. I do be looking forward to the other letters :3 I didn't know English had claimed recherché like that @.@ Wieder was gelernt~

    Sep 28
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Spoilers for the end

    Yay I learnt something again

    Sep 28
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: As Lowly As Murder

    No I don't know who that is but I am ready to learn~

    Sep 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: The Difference Between Life and Death

    Then I'm even more intrigued why they kept her imprisoned! :3

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: the muse loves me

    Like, the muse’s poem kinda got me on the side of the painter and now the opposite is happening. The way the painter talks abt their craft makes me appreciate ...

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: my lover paints me

    Okay, I think I have confused myself with this Maybe I will come back to that... "they love them today because they feel obliged to, having loved them yesterday." That ...

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Counting down the days till we're one

    Ach Alex

    Sep 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS Ch17 - Recuperation

    Ok I am like super duper tired but I started reading this anyway and I want to say: PLEASE FRIEND find it in yourself to stomach all the other chapters ...

    Sep 27


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso