User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Infected Loyalty | Prologue Part 1

    Hello fellow Violet! I saw that Sana was so happy with your story, I immediately had to go check it out to! A few more hours and we begin Project ...

    Feb 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Our Perfect Worlds - Part 4

    Heyo, have returned after lunch to read the final available chapter ^^ One more review for me before #ReviewDay and the inevitable Violet Victory ! I kinda can’t get over ...

    Feb 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Our Perfect Worlds - Part 3

    Good morning once again! I didn’t want to leave on such a sour note so let’s check out the next chapter too! Never forget that Violet Victory is nearly upon ...

    Feb 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Our Perfect Worlds - Part 2

    Good morning! It’s been a day but I got really into the trenches of the Review Day battle preparations 😊 But I am still very curious where your story is ...

    Feb 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: Prologue: Mother's Medicine

    *sees the cover* Ohh this is gonna be horror, isn’t it? =D Well then, let’s find out how far Kala is going to go! I already find the intro poem ...

    Feb 12
  • Short Story » Narrative, Humor Re: One Wolf, Three Pigs, and Several Unfortunate Accidents.

    Good morning!! I’m so here for some cheer in the morning 😊 Aww I like that the wolf actually tries to engage with his neighbours-for propriety’s sake =D That’s adorable! ...

    Feb 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Our Perfect Worlds - Part 1

    Hia! I remember your story being mentioned in the awards for 2025 so I always wanted to check out your writing. What better moment than this one then? =D And ...

    Feb 11
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Humor Re: Screwtape's Letter on Self-Consciousness

    Good evening ^^ I am one of these ppl who has never read or seen anything by C.S Lewis so you are guaranteed to have a take that won’t be ...

    Feb 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: ~Other World~ (Prologue)

    Good afternoon ^^ After a string of poems, it’s time for a story :3 Oh that is such a cool line: “You do not have the power to calm the ...

    Feb 11
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: The gift in their eyes

    Good afternoon ^^ It’s shaping up to be a very poem-heavy day for me. I was very intrigued by your summary! “when love shows up where blood goes thin,” why ...

    Feb 11
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: a river running

    Good morning! Review Day is nearly upon us but that is no reason to shirk regular reviews and this is why I’m here! Summary already sounds very wholesome ^^ I ...

    Feb 11
  • Poetry » Chickens, Chickens Re: A Choice

    Hia Rebel, since I just read Alex' Social Week poem, I thought to myself: Why not continue to the trend? =D Oh I love the phrasing with holding ground for ...

    Feb 11
  • Poetry » Chickens, Humor Re: Little Chick

    Don't tell anyone that I forgot to put this on the Google Sheet =D Shhh, I will rectify the error and immediately review it instead XD I love how you ...

    Feb 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Spark of the Rebellion Chapter 9: A candid conversation

    Good afternoon! I remember this story, and it’s good that you finally posted another chapter ^^ Finally came up in my Green Room random generator! Since your last chapter has ...

    Feb 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: The kola from which they grew (Prologue)

    Good afternoon! I must say, your writing style is very solid 😊 I felt very engaged and in the moment, very atmospheric. Maybe a slight overuse of adjectives but it ...

    Feb 10


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela