User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sorrows and joys of Christmas

    Last review before I have to head out. For Violet Victory ! Oh my I really like the first sentence. It feels so different from your usual style and immediately ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: A perfect name for a perfect doll

    Annnd final one in this folder! For Violet Victory ! Oh I remember that Castiel thought hard about how to name this doll. Aww that really is the perfect name ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Absinthe has a conversation

    2 to go! ^^ For Violet Victory ! …and another thing that is a direct continuation… Aww. I feel like so much is lost because you released them all in ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Tis’ the season of giving! ^v^

    A few more to go ^^ For Violet Victory ! Ah and it is another continuation of the previous one. Tell me again, why you didn’t make this all one ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Absinthe’s doll shopping

    And the next one in this folder! For Violet Victory ! Already from the way this story starts, it feels like this would be better if you would have combined ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Absinthe gets…coins?!

    Well so far I am not hating the position that Absinthe and Castiel are in. At least they are vampires that only eat animals. So let’s read more of their ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Christmas Eve it all changed

    And I am back for this folder now ^^ For Violet Victory ! Just wanted to mention that I’m happy you are linking the specific forum posts with the character ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: Army Boy. Chpt 1 Draft

    Taking a break from the creeper stories to take a look at this :3 For Violet Victory ! Is the italics part what you would call the summary at the ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: A day working

    And the final one in this folder :3 For Violet Victory ! Ah we are leaving the christmassy stories behind now XD …okay I feel like you repeat the word ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: Christmas at the Walsh family mansion

    Alright, let’s look at the two stories left in this folder :3 For Violet Victory ! “Marcus tried talking to him, but Bart just told him to go away.” I ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: Kix meets Ysabelle [Kix’s POV]

    We are so gonna get more than 100 reviews. Won’t you want to join and write a few more, too, creeper? :3 In any case: Final story of Kix and ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: Ysabelle meets Kix [Ysabelle’s POV]

    Skipping one to concentrate further on the GR =D! For Violet Victory ! Alright, I am so here for the first meeting between these lovely characters! And it’s a bit ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: It’s Christmas, be happy

    And another! For Violet Victory ! Yep. Karissa would have loved it here. Definitely. Also… I start to sympathize with Ysabelle a little less considering she has grandparents who give ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Kix’s Christmas gifts

    Next! For Violet Victory ! Love the first sentence, nice descriptions! Hm sometimes you use these very …cumbersome phrasings like “the neighbourhood that Kix lived in”, it feels very clunky ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Isn’t everyone supposed to like their Christmas gifts?

    I’ll be going through this folder then I guess XD For Violet Victory ! Kix is still the clone for me. Jester clone now I guess instead of a medic… ...

    Feb 14


HONK
— The Golden Goose