User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Leaving Maven Hills

    Oh I like the phrasing “bringing her into a hug”. I need to remember that :3 I also like how we are efficiently told why Alessia is leaving Maven Hills. ...

    May 22
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: hand in the wolf's mouth

    Ohhh I like the title in relation to the summary already (otherwise I might have been a bit too slow to immediately understand what the poem's abt!) This definitely is ...

    May 21
  • Script » Realistic, Politics Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screenplay Assignment (Scene's 15-16)

    Hui look, I refound the link to my Green Room Witch sign off (Is refound a word? It should be!) Anyway, the script! Ohh we are introducing invisible walls now! ...

    May 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Dylan’s got some demons

    Ahhh Dylan’s side of things! I remember I was rather sympathetic (up until he went and murdered his wife) to him. And I never understood why he kept making more ...

    May 21
  • Script » Realistic, Politics Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screenplay Assignment (Scenes 13-14)

    Fine. I will start reading it again xd The descriptions are all working very well for me. I also like the way you described the historical events in scene 13, ...

    May 21
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Is freedom all sweet in Heaven?

    And one more, you are a prolific reviewer too afterall ^^ I still wish there was more context to your short stories… just some more information to set the scene, ...

    May 20
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: A clown will always sweep a ballerina off her feet

    Heya creeper. It’s been a while. I wasn’t feeling too well but now I’m better ^^ I kinda like the title already 😊 (Also took a peek at the related ...

    May 20
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: अगर सब कुछ याद न रहता

    I want it to be known that I tried getting so many other ppl to read this but alas, to no avail. While, here goes nothing, let's hope translation software ...

    May 20
  • Poetry » Horror, Health Re: Monster under the Bed

    Heya ^^ Allow me to take a look at this poem of yours. It’s been in the Green Room for so long ☹ I like the personification of fear! It ...

    May 20
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: diagnosis

    Another work that is out of order in the Green Room. Why is the sorting so awful qq First of all, I like how you spread out the word “anomaly” ...

    May 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Book 2 Chapter 5: Crowded

    Okay since I read these chapters back to back now, I have another thought: Not only was the ending to last chapter a bit unsatisfying… you also don’t really resolve ...

    May 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Awakening Book 2 Chapter 4: Fearful

    I’m doing a bit of a catchup on all the stories I missed while I was ill and could only concentrate on short poems for weeks on end~ Last time ...

    May 20
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: prayers without answer (revisited)

    Oh what an evocative poem. I find the word choices very poignant and visceral… even if I am not entirely sure about the true meaning. I just found myself becoming ...

    May 20
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: sooner than later (happy birthday, darling boy)

    Since I am about to become a mom, I guess it is only fair that I read a story about the first birthday of a child (at least I assume ...

    May 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Hallowed Ground | Chapter One

    Morning Scarlett :) Told you I would show up to check this out, soon-ish ^^ Hmm feels like the first paragraph has a tad too many short sentences :3 But ...

    May 20


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind