User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: purity (defilement)

    Alright I think it is time that I try some poetry after doing so many novel chapters today 😊 I’m trying to be scientific today. I see the brackets and ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: On the Overmorrow Chapter Five- Damage Control

    Hi hello 😊 I come with a review for your story (Makes me sound like a creature of nightmares. Hm maybe I am haha) In any case, let’s do this. ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 4} Chapter 14

    There we go, Shadow is the perfect beginner’s dragon. I knew it :3 Oh I can give dialogue formatting tips for ~telepathy~ today, what a treat! Here: Hmmm? he thought ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 4} Chapter 12

    Ahhh forgive me. I didn’t know there were Book 4 chapters still left in the Green Room, otherwise I would have started with those! And they deal with Shadow’s backstory. ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Captain of The Rum Barrel // Ch. 2

    Hello! If you ever come back, have this review to read 😊 My first thought is actually that you tend to… do a bit of overexplaining. Like for example ā€œthe ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Book 2 Chapter 3: Concerned

    Ach Schade. Another good story with 0 reviews. Makes me lose hope that you’ll continue. But hey, maybe I inspire some of the other reviewers with this :3 Alright the ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Book 2 Chapter 2: Messy

    Alright yet another story from an author I haven’t encountered before. Howdy! I skimmed the previous few chapters to understand what’s going on (I’m improving!) I really like how you ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Fall - Chapter 10

    So Sange didn’t see Ben. Or maybe there is a time difference between their POVs. Only one way to find out! I rly like the description of the forest at ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Fall - Chapters 8-9

    Kinda sad that there are no reviews for this chapter. The last one was super dramatic and now I wonder if I might never get to know the end of ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Fall - Chapters 5-7

    Not sure if you’re still around to get those reviews but I shall do my best anyway! Can’t agree more with Ben here: ā€œWhat could possibly be so scary about ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 25 classy Christmas tales (Tales 1-6) (Part One)

    I think I finally figured out how to sort the Green Room correctly. And this might actually be the oldest 1 Review Story in the Green Room. So. Here I ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: āš”ļøšŸ° Prince Cesare Albrecht: Paranormal showgirl šŸ°āš”ļø

    Ok time to check out the prince’s story. From all I have read so far, he’s the character with the least… presence. At least to me. So let’s see what ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Eight

    Alright, I checked and you avoided using speech tags so, I give this part a try. I like that you continue this story, I think it’s one of my favorite ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: ā€œBeing different is cool, right?ā€ [Part Two]

    Alright next part, after realizing that her friends might have been kidnapped by Josephine all these yrs ago. Just a quick overview since I’m actually running out of energy (Happiness ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: ā€œBeing different is cool, right?ā€ (Continued)

    Ah I guess this is where the comment under the last chapter becomes relevant? Because now Stefanie has done something worthy of praise but no one will ever know and ...

    Nov 27, 2025


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien