User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: After learning of Jeff

    Next one in line. Just me, chugging along =D Oh is this before Nina has Jeff appear in her room? I feel like this is a snippet of a larger ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Two cursed young girls: Part One [Nina Alexandria Hopkins) [Chapter Five: School]

    Alright, I have now delved into this folder and there are a lot of reviews to do. Let’s go. Oh we are dealing with a character that has a creepypasta ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Late on Halloween night…

    Ah you can really feel the childish confidence in this poem. I feel like the poem itself feels a bit basic, from the rhyme sheme but I like that it ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: Poppy’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Alright, last story from this folder! And this is the Poppy who has disappeared in the snippet, huh? Ohh is she maybe a siren, and that's why her parents are ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Jessica’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Hm fitting that you are my 200th review 😊 That said, this doesn’t really feel like a short story and more like a snippet from a chapter of a novel. ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Delilah’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Okay for a second I nearly thought this would be similar to the story where the little girl was eventually eaten by the vampire. BUuut this time more people are ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Arachne’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Hnng another story where a character gets bullied for absolutely no reason. Why does this always feel so realll? I don’t get a good vibe from Corey. He seems condescending. ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Poppy x Ashley [Best friends to lovers]

    Hach I love myself some fanfiction of your very own stories. Let’s go! But… Of course it comes at the cost of the canon characterization. Ah, the age-old fanfic romance ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Veronica’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Let’s continue with stories from the next folder. I’m slowly but surely working my way through this. Do you know what you have over 120 stories in the Green Room? ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: Skylar Adkins: Love in decaying hearts

    Ah and this is another fairly recent one. But one without speech so no reason for me to be upset xd I like it when people are friends despite not ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Lenore Bossard-Love in decaying hearts

    Next story, onward! Hmm I cant help but agree with Lesley here. Especially after the last story where the witch was undoubtedly selfish and evil, I can relate to the ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Cassidy Mitchell-Love in decaying hearts

    Time to start on a new folder 😊 I find it interesting that magical Cassidy, who is presumably very secretive abt her own magic, cant conceive Aizel also having magic ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: El (A Hunter x Hunter story) chapters 1-9

    Hallo Hop! Looks like I found a story of yours in the Green Room, so let’s get started. I only watched a little of HunterxHunter so… I hope I’m not ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Gotham v. Joker, 1894 (Chapter Fifteen)

    Oh I like how you describe Jack’s hand as a bright ethereal hand. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Hi! I’m working on the Green Room so have my out-of-context ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Foggy five Richardson short stories

    Last one from this folder! I like this child-like view on someone who seems very evil in the first story. Although look at this here: “he was a good possible!Taking” ...

    Nov 28, 2025


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn