User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: TEETH / 2018: chapter 2

    I finally found the time to read the second chapter, let’s go! I like the consistent narration! The next she knows, her body is jolting awake. Hmm this one does ...

    Sep 4
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Poison

    Hia Hop! I’m pretty sure poems are outside of my usual wheelhouse and I had this on my list for a while now! (which fits the summary xd) Ohh and ...

    Sep 4
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The perfect childhood

    Hia I came here for the Checklist Challenge !~ Welcome to YWS (Or rather WriterFeed!), hope you’re doing well :3 I like how you’re not only talking about the unachievability ...

    Sep 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Jessica’s origin | Part One: Childhood | Chapters 4, 5, and 6

    Good afternoon, creeper 😊 Let’s look at another story in the Poppy verse! which was a food stand made to be frightening. I feel like all the other descriptions were ...

    Sep 3
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 4 (still WIP)

    Morning Dom! Finally found a moment to read this :3 Well Rob coming out swinging after probably having an inkling on what went down. “Sit in my lap” huh? =D ...

    Sep 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Indominus Prime:The Genesis

    I'm kinda confused why you called this your original story but then tagged it as fanfiction? :) I would have loved to know what the general reaction to the fact ...

    Sep 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Eleven: The Warehouse

    Hmmm I always thought it would be Mayflower Park @.@ Ohh I do wonder if ppl on ships would have been safe from the plague since they couldn’t be coming ...

    Sep 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Seven: The Warehouse

    Heading straight into the next chapter 😊 or been killed by them. directly …in their cars? Now I am kinda wondering how they managed to block the entire road @.@ ...

    Sep 1
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Horror Re: Crawlers - Chapter Five: The Warehouse

    This truly is an A/N I can get behind, good work :3 Now let’s see if an earlier introduction to Greer will get me on board with his character XD ...

    Sep 1
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Norse Story, chapters 7-8

    Well well well, after a slew of reviews which had no context, HI, girl with context here! =D Hmmm is “gentlemen” already a word back then? It did take me ...

    Aug 31
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Carrieta’s origin: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate

    I’m taking a bit of a break from reading abt Norse ppl to read some more WWHH =D I am so ready to get some backstory for the adults in ...

    Aug 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: My Norse Story, chapters 5-6

    Good morning Amanda! I have come for the next two chapters ^^ “There must be a rational explanation.” Alvis surmised. I feel like you could put some sort of description ...

    Aug 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: My Norse story, chapters 3-4

    Hia again. The dice favoured your story so let’s do this. Since your chapters already have a longer reading time (trust me, the majority of readers balk at anything longer ...

    Aug 28
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Clock

    Hia Pebble! I had this on my read list for a long time so here I am :3 Ohhh already I can see a lot of things will fly over ...

    Aug 27
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Stone Baby

    Decided to read something from my long list of bookmarks today. Hia Redhood! I did not forget that you asked me to read this, however long ago (and you certainly ...

    Aug 26


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers