User avatar

Tigersprite

Tigersprite

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Rift

    Shaddowsoldier, I still don't think you're listening. Before you follow this up (which I advise you not to) you need to show us a revised version so that we know ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kiss Of Death: Chapter One

    Thanks for all the fantastic comments guys. I'll go over it and make some corrections, but I just need to finish writing a competition entry. Thanks! :) TIGERSPRITE P.S. If ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Rift

    PS: Don't worry about TigerSprite's harsh critizism, I'm sure he was having a bad day. Trust me, I wasn't having a bad day. Shaddowsoldier needs to revise this completely. It's ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knots. Prelude, Pt. 1

    Where's it gone! NOOOOOOOO....

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kiss Of Death: Chapter One

    Thanks for the comments guys! I edited it a bit to try and make the demigod/ elf distinction clearer.

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    It's a tie between The Famished Road by Ben Okri, and Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden.

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Eragon (and two following books). Sweet. And a more recently read book about a lawyer being accused of murduring his former lover, which he didn't do. Innocent Unit Guilty, or ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    Thanks for all the comments guys, this was the second poem I ever wrote after Don't Cry Child (which based on comments, isn't quite as good as this one). Thanks, ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Homesick

    Beautiful poem, only problem was that you didn't need to leave the space between go and to in the third line of the second stanza. Nice job! =) TIGERSPRITE

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicide

    My nitpicks are pretty much the same as wickedwonder's. Aside from that, it was a pretty good poem. TIGERSPRITE

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Divine Chaos

    There isn't much to correct other than everything mentioned above, good job. The poem was interesting and creative. TIGERSPRITE

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Circle of Chairs

    Creepy. The descriptions are done well, especially how Tim talks of how he likes to walk around at night. But I don't understand why Tim stopped thinking of Lockhart as ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the mile to heaven

    Nice, simple poem. My only slight problem was the lack of capital letters at the start of the sentence, and I think heaven and hell should also have started in ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I don't remember what I did last night.

    I like this. It's the same vibe as that Sober song by Pink.

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wedding in a Park

    I agree with Persephoneia; great imagery. Wondered why it was sixteen, and I still wonder, for the way you present the poem is not explicit at all, it's beautiful. Great ...

    Sep 22, 2010


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg