-
Re: The Twelve Days of NaNo
Ahhh this is so great! xD Good work =]
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: Sunday 2
People need to review this! Gah! My comment and Kelly's are lonely!!
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: I missed having you in my bed.
:] Hahaha! Nice, Izzy. The "water bowl" part caused a lot of confusion. Also, I couldn't help but to have felt a little jealous in the beginning. Now I feel ...
Sep 4, 2009 -
Re: A Poem for You
Haha! :] Glad to hear it, Izzy. =) Thank you, all of you, for the feedback. It sincerely means a lot to me. :)
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: A Poem for You
...why are there no breaks where there are different stanzas? Is this just my computer? This completely messes up the poem...
Aug 27, 2009 -
Re: The Truth
Since you objected, I won't give critique on trivial things like grammar. However, I will say that this was a very moving piece. I will not say I understand, no, ...
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: A Splendid Agony
:] Thanks, all of you, so much. I had no idea this would actually be liked. =D! You've all made my day. My past two days, actually. :)
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: Lithium
Hey Pink Socks! I apologize for the gap in time, and the misconception regarding your name. =] Now, back to the reviewing... “Hey, Mom!” my brothers’ voices boomed through all ...
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Lithium
I just realized I had been calling you Blue Socks!! So sorry, Pink Socks. I guess I was confusing you with the last person who posted something. =P!
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Bring Science to Her Knees
I just realized, I spelled "Grammatically", "Throughout" and "Its" wrong. I apologize.
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: The Completely Evil Radio Show Script
hahahaha "voldy got pwnd". xD xD xD that was great.
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: What I wrote 2
:D I loves me some paradox. Thanks again.
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: What I wrote...
:] Thanks Maggie. No, it isn't the I-know-everything tone, or at least, I hope it isn't. Really, those were just my thoughts at the time, and I didn't care whether ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: The Wolf Girl
Wow, for a forty-minute story, that was pretty great. Very suspenseful. A had just a few issues with some things. Her mouth is still gaping, her big furry body weighing ...
Jul 13, 2009 -
Re: Tick. Tock.
One thing - "Still quicker and quicker are thoughts race past the ill kept clock" "quicker and quicker our thoughts..." I think, and "ill-kept clock" with the hyphen.
Jul 11, 2009
