-
Re: Bike rides in Berlin
Thanks a lot :)
Aug 3, 2014 -
Re: Bike rides in Berlin
Well, the title was just to represent the reminiscent/nostalgic feel of the poem. Thanks for the review.
Aug 2, 2014 -
Re: Coffee
I really liked this, mainly because it sounds like something I would write.. just joking but yeah its good. Keep it up!
Jul 17, 2014 -
Re: Writers Block
HAHA, I really connected with this poem, as a writer. Well done Chips, it was truly inspirational and clever. :D
Jun 29, 2014 -
Re: Deleted
Thanks for reviewing ;)
Jun 23, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases part 2
Thanks, much appreciated.
Jun 13, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases part 2
Thanks for reviewing
Jun 13, 2014 -
Re: Sigh
Thank you.
May 11, 2014 -
Re: Sigh
Thanks :)
May 11, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases
Thanks, glad to know that.
Apr 18, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases
Thank you
Apr 18, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases
I was considering that but then uppercase would look like its shouting too much XP. Thanks though.
Apr 17, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases
Thanks
Apr 17, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases
They are lowercase on my keyboard, anyways thank you.
Apr 17, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases
Thank you
Apr 17, 2014
