User avatar

TheUnknownWriter

TheUnknownWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Powerful Gifts (Part 2 of Chapter 1) ((Corrected Again))

    No problem! :D

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Powerful Gifts (Part 1 of Chapter 1) ((Corrected))

    This is really good :D I might do a full review later but keep writing!

    Oct 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: untitled

    Thank you for the review! I'll remember to make a few more edits :)

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: untitled

    Thank you for the review! I'll keep this in mind when I write the next chapter :)

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: untitled

    Hi Sherri, thank you for the review and I'm glad that you enjoyed it! Now that I look back it seems very redundant with all the pronouns that I wrote. ...

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: untitled

    Hi Eve, most of what you mentioned I.e: Lena's parents and the soulless murderers are explained in the prologue if you wanna check it out. The "soulless murders" are zombies. ...

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: The Kingly Mammal

    I like this poem :D I think it's a tiger...

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: untitled

    As for the details of the setting and the length, I kept it vague since it is only a prologue. Thank you for the feedback! :D

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: untitled

    Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

    Sep 1, 2014


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan