User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Whatever

    First of all, thanks for the review! And, really, are the words of this poem too old-fashioned? Lol, I didn't even realize that (perhaps because I was sleepy lol). And, ...

    Aug 29, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Whatever

    Thanks for the review! And for the Europe stuff, yeah, those were scattered thoughts - and I was literally half-asleep, I just wrote down whatever came to mind and thought ...

    Aug 29, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Bard of Bengal

    Thanks for the review, Malice! :p

    Aug 24, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: A Song For Jack

    Now, what can be better than that? :p

    Aug 22, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: A Song For Jack

    Now, what can be better than that? :p

    Aug 22, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Bard of Bengal

    Thank you for the review!

    Aug 20, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: A Question of Memory

    Thank you so much for the review, Shady! To be honest, I just wanted to do a dragging effect in the poem. Like, to make them feel the ambiguity of ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: A Question of Memory

    Thank you so much for the review, Shady! To be honest, I just wanted to do a dragging effect in the poem. Like, to make them feel the ambiguity of ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Bard of Bengal

    Thank you so much, Star_Guardian!

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Other » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character

    I third you! ;p

    Aug 9, 2021
  • Other » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character

    I third you! ;p

    Aug 9, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Down the Memory Lane

    Thank you! :p

    Aug 8, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Down the Memory Lane

    Thank you for the review, EllinMae! :p

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Down the Memory Lane

    Thanks for the comment, and yeah, there were some other words in the poem which I removed - as they were too childish. I wrote this poem three years ago. ...

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: An Ode to Love

    Thank you for your review, LizzyTyler! You have interpreted it exactly the way I wanted to express. To be honest, I didn't really expect so positive comments, as this was ...

    Jul 23, 2021


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop