User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: A Sad Poem of References

    Thanks!

    Dec 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Day of Autumn

    Thank you for the review! :p

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Day of Autumn

    Thanks for the review!

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Day of Autumn

    Thanks for the review, Plume! And yeah, I myself thought that "stir" didn't quite rhyme with "stars", that... just doesn't sound well. I will edit with something else someday, thanks ...

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: The Prism of Perspective

    Thanks for the review! :p The first line is actually the narrator's perspective of how the day would look like. Although it is indeed light that actually dawns, for the ...

    Oct 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: The Prism of Perspective

    Thanks for the review! And yes, it was a typo in that line. Thanks for pointing that out! :p

    Sep 28, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: The Prism of Perspective

    Thank you so much, Shayna! :p

    Sep 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Nonsense

    Thanks for the review, Hikari!

    Sep 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Nonsense

    Thanks for the review, Liminality!

    Sep 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Nonsense

    Thanks for the review, Pragya! This is just a nonsense lol

    Sep 18, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Nonsense

    Thank you so much, Aurora! :p

    Sep 18, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Humor Re: Captain Cheat

    Thanks for the review, Plume! I am definitely gonna correct out the mistakes. :p

    Sep 16, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: An Odyssey of Love

    Thanks for the review, Wolfe! Um, I do think the poem has got an AABB pattern, but yes, the syllables are a little off (a lot actually, in some parts), ...

    Sep 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: An Odyssey of Love

    Thanks for the review, Plume! :p

    Sep 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: An Odyssey of Love

    Thanks! :p

    Sep 13, 2021


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins