User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Joy and Sorrow from Tomorrow [Ch. XIII, Nine] - Part II

    Hey there, this is my final review on your review as this seems to be the last one you have written (yet). About "Like what are you actually writing about? ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Joy and Sorrow from Tomorrow [Ch. XIII, Nine] - Part I

    Hey there, I am continuing to review your reviews! It's been very helpful so far! :p About the paragraph 4 part, depending on how you're counting -- i.e., if you ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Prove 1+1=2...? [Ch. XII, Nine]

    I am back to reviewing your reviews! :p First of all, I would like to point out something -- formatting in YWS is really glitchy. I used horizontal lines and ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: A Dank Devil Of A Dream [Ch. XI, Nine]

    I am back to reviewing your review (kek, I can't keep thanking enough lol)! The 'binded' was a typo I made while half-asleep, sorry. Also, about why 'Sun' and 'Moon'/GOATSAMA ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Satire, Humor Re: Goats, Bots and Monkeys [Ch. X, Nine]

    Thanks for the review, Taniaka! :p "I much prefer if there is grounding, even for the out there stories, including stories that have such crazy plot and over the top ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Supernatural Re: Love, Hate and 69 [Ch. IX, Nine] - Part II

    Hey there, Tikaya, thanks a lotttttt for the review! :p I will keep the dialogue formatting in mind for the chapters I will write in the future and beyond. I ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: How Dare You?

    Thank you so much, Saitama pfp aka miikii!!!

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Bosom's Cove

    Thanks for the reivew, Tikaya!

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: How Dare You?

    ABAC is kinda common in classical as well as modern poetry -- but, my interpretation of the poem is that the narrator is so broken down after his heartbreak that ...

    Nov 23, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Joy and Sorrow from Tomorrow [Ch. XIII, Nine] - Part I

    That's the link to the first chapter, it needs a bit of polishing (along with Ch-3, both of qhich I am thinking of rewriting after completing Cour II) -- it%u2019s ...

    Nov 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: dolls are not safe to the mind

    I am so sorry for not getting the original interpretation, can you tell me what it is?

    Nov 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Joy and Sorrow from Tomorrow [Ch. XIII, Nine] - Part I

    Please don't send me AI-generated responses with like 2-3 sentences that you yourself wrote. I don't need proof to know why this is AI -- I ask Gemini to generate ...

    Nov 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1: The Bloody White Swan (Conqueror Rising) [3rd edition]

    Not really, it was fairly understandable for a lore-heavy world when the reader is forced to barge straight into the scene

    Oct 27, 2025
  • Article / Essay » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Seven Secret Societies

    I am glad it helped, also haha, the internet is a cesspool of information -- both good and bad. :p

    Oct 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Cemetery writers

    Ah, okay, I hope you are doing well wherever you are in the world

    Oct 25, 2025


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White