User avatar

ThePenultimateGinger

ThePenultimateGinger

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Tried

    No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ...

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: need a name, please help 1.1

    o damn i gotta catch up on BoB thanks for reminding me (wh y does it give me anxiety it's literally just competitive reading lmao)

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Dramatic Re: The Horrors of Discovering (Prologue)

    No problem!

    Nov 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: need a name, please help 1.1

    Thanks! Will keep those points in mind, thanks for the help!

    Nov 23, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Health Re: You Are Not a Failure

    This is the reassurance I really needed right now, thank you for that! This is a very positive piece of self-reflection that I think is pretty hard to come by ...

    Nov 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: need a name, please help 1.1

    yyyyyeah I was pretty much tossing all the characters in so I didn't forget them all when I woke up, prolly should've been more graceful, but time crunches and headaches ...

    Nov 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Drifting

    Agree with RowannaLynn, "heavy wind" is a bit nondescript. Otherwise, very nice read, could set it to music and would sound genuine, definitely what one looks for in a poem. ...

    Nov 20, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Science Re: Synesthesia Narrative Draft (will add more later)

    This site has been redeemed

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Science Re: Synesthesia Narrative Draft (will add more later)

    These emojis are rubbing me the wrong way why can%u2019t they just be standard :%u2019(

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Science Re: Synesthesia Narrative Draft (will add more later)

    I don%u2019t have a favourite voice, really, but beneficial carrotprices is very nice to watch I have a least favourite sssspeth smh I just got super into figuring out Synesthesia ...

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 1)

    Lmao tomorrow%u2019s Saturday Sorry I didn%u2019t get this in time Temporal vortexes be like that

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 1)

    read this like five times ,,,I need more

    Nov 15, 2018


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies