User avatar

TheDepressedCat

  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Horror Re: The Horrors of Discovering: The Memory Chapter 1

    Hi Shade! Thank you SO MUCH for reviewing! I changed and improved a few things as you suggested, so I hope you like it! It didn't come across as harsh ...

    Apr 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Discovering the real world

    This was a good poem :) I like the message, though I think you could have done a little bit better with the flow around the middle of the poem.

    Mar 23, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Within the Mind of Evil

    Oh, and by the way, It didn't show at all by your writing that you're new :)

    Dec 31, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Within the Mind of Evil

    Thanks for reviewing!

    Dec 31, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Within the Mind of Evil

    Thank you for reviewing! It was very helpful, and I'm glad to hear your opinion. I actually thought that I would add some stuff (if you want, I can notify ...

    Dec 31, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Within the Mind of Evil

    Thank you for reviewing! Yeah, I have some problems with subtly, but I'll try to work on that. I think I'll write in that he ruined lot's of stuff, but ...

    Dec 30, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Within the Mind of Evil

    Thanks for reviewing!

    Dec 30, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Within the Mind of Evil

    Thank you for reviewing! I really loved writing this so I'm glad you liked it!

    Dec 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Dramatic Re: The Horrors of Discovering (Prologue)

    Thank you for reviewing! And thank you for nitpicking. I actually like when people nitpick, because then I know exactly what I need to change! Again, thanks!

    Nov 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Dramatic Re: The Horrors of Discovering (Prologue)

    Thank you very much for reviewing! I don't think I'll add to much details, but I'll add some! I wrote most of it on my phone, as for the grammar ...

    Nov 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Dramatic Re: The Horrors of Discovering (Prologue)

    Thank you for reviewing!

    Nov 26, 2018


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant