User avatar

TheCrimsonLady

The Crimson Lady

  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Dressed In Wine

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you. Nitpicks first, yes? He wants to make her feel special The syllable count/stress on this one is off, and the ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Rifted - Chapter V - Dagger

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a quick review. Nitpicks first. I loath them. They are squirming, jumping things which tend to be overzealous and under thought. Answers can be worse, ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: The Pact, Chapter Two, Part Two

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a review for you. Nitpicks first. I'll only be able to stay out for two days at the most, then he'll get suspicious. You need ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Placebo Hearts Chapter 4: Spark

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review! Alright. You don't have many (if any) grammatical errors, at least that I caught. so we can skip over nitpicks today. A ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 59 (Revised)

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. Nitpicks first, ey? “Poor woman. Scared stiff when she got here. All alone, no idea where she was—tried to beat Graham off ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: LWR Characters: Ledan Frienson

    Hello, love. Aurora here with a quick review for you. I like this. The only other thing I think you could have included (main thing, that is), is a list ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Remaining Survivors: Prologue

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. Hmm. Nitpick first. My footsteps trampled against the soggy ground as I ran. Mud squishing between my toes and water splashing up ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: My Diary

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a quick review to help you out. If this is really a diary entry, the you should really considering unposting this and just saving it ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Story of My Life... More Like Story of Anger.

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. Alright. I really like this. Dark and dreary. My favorite. I only have one critique for you. The second time that you ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Trembling Power: Chapter Three

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a quick review! Alright. I really like this. I haven't read the previous chapters, and I still want to read more :) I can guess ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Character Profiles: Layla (draft)

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a quick review. I like this character. You should include some other things, however. What about her history and downfalls? Her downfalls are her weaknesses. ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Beautiful.

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. This is really short, and you really should extend it. By A LOT. A chapter should be 800 words minimum. I don't ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: My Ideas Part 2

    Hello, love :) Aurora here for a quick review :) Hmm, lets see. I don't really like the ones about youtube mainly because they have no real plot. No offence. ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Remnants of You

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review! God, what a dark piece! I love it! The one thing I'd consider is making this a poem, rather than a short ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Copper

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a quick review. Never thought I'd see the day when I reviewed three poems, back to back. Anyway, that's not the point. I like what ...

    Jun 30, 2014


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost