User avatar

TheChristianWriter

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Health Re: Foresight last

    Speed review, sorry. Anyways, This is very beautiful! I think it reflects on memories and the effects of time very well. However, I feel like the use of the word ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The walls of the heart

    This is very relatable and deep. Some walls must have had to come down to put this out on the internet where anybody can judge it in whatever way they ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: glitter used to stick to my skin

    I always expect the best in people's work. This was very good in many ways. I like your vocabulary and use of descriptive words. However, I feel like it could ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The World's Bank

    I feel like this is less of a short story and more like an add or description. Don't get me wrong, I do like your work. However, almost all of ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Wander

    This is pretty good. However, I don't like the fact that you used the lyrics from somebody else's work. You seem to have a lot of potential that you could ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Extraterrestrial

    This is very beautiful. Love the use of examples such as " I'm a splash of color on a white canvas". However, I feel like there is something that could ...

    May 20, 2017


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)