User avatar

ThanatosPrinciple

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 2

    This is really simple writing, which is good. It makes the story really good, taking into account that you're able to create an interesting environment and a fascinating character...all which ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: hIPPE

    Sorry everyone. I just realized. There's part of this story that won't make sense: aka the part with the guy and the lightning bolt. Sorry. This story may be continued, ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Theme Generator Sagas

    I agree. And I also LOVE the generator! Some weird stuff like this comes out a lot, yeah, but it's really interesting that way! Oh, FYI, at the end, the ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Project: Inkstorm

    I forgot to mention it in the review, but spacing is a big problem. You can't review a story if it's too hard to read.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Renaissance Entry 1

    Actually, it IS an information sheet! I had to write this for Social Studies, so all the numbers, endless facts and others seriously need to be edited out!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Red Rain

    There's a serious amount of proper spacing that needs to get done. I find it hard to critique when it's all in a huge, menacing mass.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Blood Game

    You seem fairly new, and at YWS we have a 2-1 posting ratio. For every two reviews, you post some of your writing. More people will review and critique your ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    :smt041 :smt040 I thought this was well written. just a few things. You say "to" instead of "too" in the first paragraph. If you want to get something published in ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Break-Up.

    Good story, kind of graphic.

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Boys. [draft] chapter one.

    I think you should elaborate on where Putney is in the beginning. Besides that, good start :smt080

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Whoa that is so... creepy! How old is she? 7, 8?

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The beginning of the story

    This is a good start. However, it was hard to understand what was going on. Also the writing was too grouped together, which made it hard to read. Another thing ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Lone soul

    Whoa, that's really creepy. I would hate to be locked up by myself, all alone! Very good words and similies. Creeeeeeepy! Cool I liked it!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A bad person

    Cool how "it all started with a can of coke" I like how simple things can become poems and rhymes. Good one. Hope I can read more of what you ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A bad person

    Cool how "it all started with a can of coke" I like how simple things can become poems and rhymes. Good one. Hope I can read more of what you ...

    Feb 2, 2008


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda