User avatar

Tessitore

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    She looks better with her clothes on, lets just say... I wish we had a show where we could watch her being torn apart by small rodents on cable T.V... ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    That's it. There were three "chapters", sections, and then it ended. No more Ferric. If you want to read more about him, call me in a month or so. By ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    Ha ha. Humor. Ferric. Don't go well. I'm going to do "Nyx" next, and he's a bit more humorous. Most of the ancients tend to be very serious. Nyx is ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    *bump* It needs to be bumped, since I added two chapters. Nyah. It's finished. READ AND REVIEW! please.

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    Thanks. Real life poem... I really did have to stop myself from turning on the blinker to go on the highway. Sudden surge of recklessness that I really wish I ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Other » General, General Re: Craftiness... mighty.

    I am, actually. On E-bay and to friends and my mothers and her boyfriends co-workers. and my friends... like my friend "M" just put an order in for 24 throw ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    lol. I don't think I've ever seen that. Yes, well, I was having a particularly "angry day" that day.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Post-Election poem, "Screams" 13+

    *bump* forgive me.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Post-Election poem, "Screams" 13+

    Thanks Nate. Mostly this is just me being me. I am defined as liberal... mostly though it was my frustration that, at sixteen, I couldn't do anything anyway. Couldn't vote, ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The America Project

    Even if they DO appear only once, the woman DOES live with them. There must be SOMETHING to be said about their personality, who they are. You don't need to ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Script » General, General Re: The Perfect Life

    Interesting. Very interesting. I need to think about it for a while, let it settle in, then I'll give you a critique. Spiffy? yeah...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Crush

    Ok, ok, so I got a little carried away with the "I don't like rhyming poems" bit... but really, that poem had great potential. Rar! Never think that your work ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Two Dead Letters Unearthed, finally.

    You may hear more for that particular person in a good few weeks, when I allow him to read them, but for now they'll remain sealed. My other letters will ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    Ah! Thank you thank you thank you! You have no idea how long its been since I've received a proper critique! *hugs* I like your suggestions, I'll make the necessary ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Visitor

    Very interesting. It has some errors, like a few have pointed out, but nothing that can't be fixed with a good look-through. *applause*

    Dec 3, 2004


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown