User avatar

TegaEdais

JuNkYyArDy_Ed

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Escape

    I am blessed by your words;thank you.Lovely write up,pace and precision,clarity and sweet floW.Absolutely fantastic.Lets, take a look one more time:- I have taken another brutal look and i saw,amazing

    Nov 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Flowers

    Ohh,little did i know at first what you were trying to say.Ideas,ideas and ideas,frankly,are what i see in this story.But first let me ask you to fully tell me how ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: Fortis

    This is a poem from your heart,i belive.I'm mostly greatful for this piece of work,written in simple english and easy sentences.More of a poem by yourself and not a wanna ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Telling the Truth

    Great effort per sé,compliments of the season(it's reviws glad yet sad,the poem title give the reader a geniue expentancy(more,in form of,Figurative usage).I thought the poem's obvously archaic,but i

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Lord, My Savior

    Hmmm,a poem shakespeare like?,kinda cool you know,quite beautiful,i mostly love the poem because,am kinda religious.Even my dog would appreciate such beauty.Reading your poem was a total delight(more

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Piano Is Black

    Unique work,as i read through my mouth went ajar at the expense of my ear,seeing such beauty in words,much more than what i anticipated(towards the end).I'm not really the "bests ...

    Oct 9, 2013


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina