User avatar

Techpotter123

Techpotter123

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: chase

    Hey Jack, Sorry 1st 1 didn't count as a review so I am extending it and revising it. First off I'd like to say that I like how you started ...

    Mar 14, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Haun lan

    Hey Gema, This is a great story that is not far from mine. But I'm not here to talk about me, I'm here to talk about you and your story(not ...

    Mar 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Politics, Humor Re: of empires and stomachaches

    Dear Autumns, Techpotter123 here to review. I would call it amazing but that would be too obvious. That is exactly how I feel whenever I have a stomachache. Your line ...

    Mar 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Snow Flurries and Another Storybook

    This is a very touching poem. The way you rhymed "We exit the store (with books in hand) and through the snow we stroll a little more, you take me ...

    Mar 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Rice

    Note: This review has been deleted
    rugojg;argkfdjgidfojnfdlvjlkzvcjvlifjiohhgrypygreusjoijlflkshgirehiotyiors;jflksfdvmlzkmc,mzklnclkvnifjgioerstoi. jsjrohgsjgiorjgoisdhoifho'ihs;gjfufdljl"ijoajrioghrigh'orsjgiohgfhgsdjfhzg"joerhgreoig

    Mar 1, 2016


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown