User avatar

Tawsif

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Purpose

    Thanks a lot.

    Jul 5, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: A Prophecy Not Fulfilled

    OMG! You started with such a language that made me think that it was going to be a story of fantasy or something. And honestly, I'm not a big fan ...

    Jul 2, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: At the End of the Day (Part 2)

    No, no, no. I'm not offended at all. I just wanted to know the mistakes. That's all. And thanks again.

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: At the End of the Day (Part 2)

    No, no, no. I'm not offended at all. I just wanted to know the mistakes. That's all. And thanks again.

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: At the End of the Day (Part 2)

    No, no, no. I'm not offended at all. I just wanted to know the mistakes. That's all. And thanks again.

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: At the End of the Day (Part 2)

    Thanks a lot. Would you please point out the grammatical issues?

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: At the End of the Day (Part 2)

    Thanks,Liberty. And yes, I do have questions. I searched in the internet, and found both 'bed sheet' and 'bedsheet'. Maybe they're just variant forms of spelling? What's the grammatical explanation ...

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: At the End of the Day, Part 1

    Thanks a lot.

    Jun 30, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Hope for a new World

    You're welcome. You didn't mention what you meant by V-shapes.

    Jun 28, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: At the End of the Day, Part 1

    Thanks for the review. I'm sorry, but what does spacer mean?

    May 26, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: At the End of the Day, Part 1

    Thanks, mate.

    May 25, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Still my favorite ride

    You're welcome.

    May 8, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Night Time Surprise

    Anytime.

    May 8, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lies

    Thanks very much.

    May 7, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lies

    Thanks for the review. I'm sorry, but I think you faced some technical difficulties while posting the comment. It has a lot of words misspelled. Please look into it. And, ...

    May 7, 2019


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare