User avatar

Tarshni

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sultry Inveigle of my Soul

    I respect the criticism, but clearly you have absolutely no idea what these words mean or even what it is like to make love, not have 'sex'. I suggest you ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shipwrecked Love

    Really sweet piece, Love the carried out metaphore. It really is beautifully written!

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nothing

    sorry about that, I do know all that you are telling me, I actually had it short for sumwhere else that i posted it, completly forgot to change it. Thanks!!

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Write

    Really great poem... the words and imagery used was amazing. I think it can relate to a lot of people who often feel different and misplaced. extremely well written.

    Jun 17, 2011


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus