User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Monster.

    This is just a wonderful piece. It draws the reader in immediately and I already feel so attached to this character that I havent really even met yet. Could you ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wolf, the Storm, and the Firebird

    I love this story (I'm all into birds right now)! Umm...I noticed only a few things... The conversation. There are times when you get into just he said she said. ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Leah Lightning Introduction

    Okay, I'm going to tell you something that these fine young writers have tried to pound into my own skull... SHOW DON'T TELL! When you have too much narration readers ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    You're a little long winded. Cut out some of the overdone adjectives and shorten some sentences. It takes a lot of energy to read this and I just don't have ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: True Heir, Chapter 3(Second Draft)

    I haven't read the first two chapters but I saw that you didn't have any reviews so I figured I'd try and help. One thing I have a problem with ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Stockholm(Shadows of the Night)

    I love it! There are a few typos and there are things I dont understand about the story... I'm sure I would if I read more of it. But overall ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Devil's Wings

    This is a really interesting story but the main character... Chloe's reaction to all of this happening to her doesnt seem believable. I would have a major freak out, not ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Demon's Eyes: ch. 1

    I like it. The wounded stranger has pulled me in by doing nothing but bleeding. I'm trying to think about critiques bc...well thats waht we're all here for right? I'm ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Werewolf Introduction

    I have to say, i agree with all the other guys. The opening has been way over used. Change it up a little. Put all that info into something more ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Before the Moon

    I'm really interested in whats happening already but there is one thing that I see that bothers me as i read this. The coversations. Go into more...detail, i guess. Not ...

    Jul 9, 2009


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451