User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lady Death

    I think me fellow reviewers have covered most things except one that kind of popped into my head. What did she plan to do? She obviously knows that her parents ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lexie Story

    I thought it was very good overall, but there are a few things that kept me from really getting into it. First, I don't think the death sequence was very ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Love of Him

    I love this! Its beautiful. I keep imagining a whole story behind it and that, I think, makes a poem good. It reminds me of "A gift in wartime" by ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Awaking

    Hello! This is really good! Thing is, you lose your tense in the last paragraph. Run should be Ran and "what she does best" should be something like "what she ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Death City: Nobody Likes Routine

    I think daisy got most of everything but there's one section that bothers me that she didn't get. There were only two citizens who had ever had the nerve of ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Alliance of Fleetwood Lake

    Hello, I really loved this and I hope you do right more because I will definitely follow it. The only things I really noticed that you could work on would ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A feast fitting for a wolf. (Historical Horror.) Part 2.

    I'm so intrigued by this! I haven't read the first installment but I certainly will now! There weren't many grammar mistakes (one their that was supposed to be a there, ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Hey, I feel that everyone else has covered most of the major things...or the nit-picks... make sure you keep everything easy to follow, describe the people and surroundings more and ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Unnamed) chapter one

    Hey. I think McMourning pretty much covered the grammar, but if you want to PM me I'll be glad to help you with the punctuation rules and all that jazz. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Violent Grin

    I really love this piece. Your writing is very poetic and I was drawn in by the very title. Violent Grin...smashing... I really have nothing negative to say so I'm ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Stay in the Dark II

    Hello! I haven't read the first intsallment but I saw that no one else has reviewed this and it always irratates me to see that. Now, I'll have to go ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: fantasy and sci fi mix (an idea)

    Hey! I wanted you to know that sci-fi and fantasy have been mixed and it turned out really good, I thought. There's a series about these alternate versions of the ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She Lived

    First of all, and this is just MY taste, but I didn't feel that you gave too many details at all. I thought it was well written and the details ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Twilight Skies (R13 -Contains coarse language)

    I love the idea of this story but it does need some more...umph! I think I didnt get connected to Alicia. She needs more personality, I think. I won't say ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Silent Queen: Chapter 1-3

    I liked it, but then again I enjoy anything about theives. The one main problem I had was the characters. I think you should spend more time giving them depth. ...

    Sep 13, 2009


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid