User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Buddy, Shut Up!

    Wow! I love the fact that you never actually state that Buddy is a dog! It makes it much more intriguing to read as you slowly figure it out. The ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Possession

    Very haunting and creepy. I actually question what EXACTLY it's about. Vampires came to mind, actually. O.o

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    *blushes* Thankyou people! All the compliments mean alot to me!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Praying With No Faith

    Great job! The second person was awkward for the lonest time, but at the end it blurred out into not caring what "person" its in.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou for the critiques!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou for the critiques I'm working on fixing all the things you've pointed out (it might be awhile)

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    Thankyou for the compliments~!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fortnight

    Thanyou for the review

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    bumpity bump bump. Sorreh.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Less "poor me" here? I don't really know. Let's find out.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    Haha. Thankyou! I appreciate it a ton!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fortnight

    Thankyou for the review! It carries emotion for me, but I appreciate the comments!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fortnight

    Really? You liked it more? Thankyou! This means alot! Yeah. It was actually rather randomly written.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bury Her Anyway

    thankyou for the critique. I have to say, I disagree with some of what you said, but I'll take it into consideration.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Heat

    That was deep. Very moving. It makes you see the wrongness of shaming gay lovers. Its wrong to shame them. Its who they are.

    Apr 18, 2008


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)