User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Other » General, General Re: The truth about shoes

    Well written article and some nice proof I must say. ---- I'd just like to add my opinion in as well: I find a balance, I try to look good ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Date

    Ah! please space the paragraphs! Sorry. It just annoys me. I will return to review when that has happened. Thankyou!

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreamed, Dreaming

    Some of it confused me, but overall the descriptions were very nice. Colorful language too, you didn't repeat words! Thankyou for that! Also, I agree that you rock for using ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death of a Fairy

    Incredibly smooth writing, not a cliche subject, everything here is wonderful! I envy your talent at writing narrative poetry. I really, really do. GOLD STAR FOR YOU!

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Your True Name

    I have officially discovered the lyrics forum! This is wonderful! Very nice song! Kudos to a job well done!

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The only poem you will ever get out of me ever.

    THis is really nice. I wish it wasn't your only poem. The emotion and indirectness is nice and the slight confusion it provides keeps my attention wonderfully. Kudos to you.

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's Time.

    This is a really nice poem, but I do believe you could expand upon it and make it even better. What I saw here was very creative and awesome though.

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Them

    Yes. It is the future of the world. -____- Great poem, I loved it.

    May 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Questions

    Lovely piece, really. I had a few really nice "Aw" moments here and there. I especially love the way they describe things to one another. Not simply, but with a ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cancer

    Look who found you! That's right, the kid from deviantart! Once again, nothing I can see wrong here! And the spacing is nice too! -_^

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    I agree. This poem is rather funny and you smile. But then, as you read on you realize just how hard it is on the person and how much they ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stare At The Road.

    Thankyou everyone! I like the spacing (sorry) so I'm keeping it, but I appreciate the compliments!

    May 9, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<

    Wow. I get the joke. Wow. And then it turns out to be they're working on the car. Wow.

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stare At The Road.

    The author's note is now up! Don't forget to read!

    May 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Thankyou for the compliment and edits! They helped so much! I'll be editing it soon!

    May 9, 2008


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler