User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Sweet Affairs of Lambs and Lions

    I still need reviews, I apologize for the single bump. :)

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Sweet Affairs of Lambs and Lions

    Thank you for the reviews already! I've edited it some, although I'm still thinking on how I want to say the first sentence, if I'm going to change it. Thank ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Doll

    AHHH! Thank you! I appreciate the completment so much!

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Doll

    I'm sorry. I couldn't rewrite this as poetry, for I'm not a very good poet. ;)

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Doll

    It's a metaphor. It's not SUPPOSED to make complete sense. And its not that the girl is a doll. It's that the doll is a girl. Its a person. Metaphorically ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: End.

    Thank you! These last two compliments make me feel great about this story! They mean a lot to me!

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Doll

    Thank you for the reviews! I've made edits that I hope are sufficient!

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Every Nook -edited-

    Thankyou for the review, and I agree, I hit the cliche point of insanity there. O_O. You're also right that I should rewrite, rewrite and rewrite. I think your review ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Love My Dirt; My Dirt Loves Me

    Wow. That was simply...amazing. I mean, you're so right. Dirt and the has a story and...whoah. *bows to you*

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Every Nook -edited-

    I have EDITED THIS PIECE! 7/29/08 Please review and re-review! THANK YOU!

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Every Nook -edited-

    Thank you for the complements/suggestions everyone! I agree totally with the "rushed" factor and I'll be adding some more in there when I think of more. @_@ Thank you SO ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Every Nook -edited-

    Thank you for the review. Everything you've said about covers what I thought the problems with it were. I'll try and edit it soon. :)

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Storybook Chapter One

    Ah yes. And I wasn't sure if I was delusional or not, but it turns out I was right when I thought that I was hearing the word "she" a ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    That's HARDLY I review Xena. We're talking about the writing piece, NOT the situation. And if you noticed, the author said that her friend was better now.

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: End.

    I understand what you mean when you say it could have been better as a poem. Although I agree, I just couldn't seem to put it into verse form. So ...

    Jul 17, 2008


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak