User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: What do you see?

    I only somewhat understand what people mean by shoving it down our throats. You take somewhat of an aggressive take on this, but really, it's the way I think it ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fallen Angels~Chapter 2

    THis is nice but not that complex of writing. Such as "super nice couches". I understand that this may just be the character's way of describing the couches, but I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: 5/6/08 (idk what to call it yet)

    I agree, it is slightly hard to read but after reading it a few times I have to say it is very deep. Cassandra says that it is a cliche ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: all about dark holes

    People are confused about this? Wow. I thought it was a rather brilliant play on depression. Good job. The only problems I saw were grammatical and spelling and people have ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    Wow. I read the comments first and I was looking for a big laugh. I mean, the turns to saddness and not really happiness. Its like they're slowly admitting because ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Anxiety

    DX You stirred up my disorder! *shakes fist* Oh well. Yeah, you see, I'm almost positive I have some sort of anxiety disorder because at random times or at random ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Shiner

    Aw. Continue this! I want to know what happens very badly! I got a good description of the day as well, in the beginning, with the popsicles. Only one thing, ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pretty Butterfly

    I also disagree with the first two comments, this is most definitely a short story with some raw emotion that drives you to finish it. Not only does it capture ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: White Wash

    This was very good! It caught my attention in the beginning, and although you lost my attention somewhere in the middle with slight repetitiveness, the ending caught my attention once ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster

    Once again. I COMPLETELY disagree with the suggestion to make the voice less sophisticated. Children's logic and ideas far surpass us, but they have trouble finding the words to make ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: review

    AH! Everyone! This is supposed to be attatched to the "Yarn-prologue" Me: -___- attacking Mr. Duckworth was self defense of my writing, this is not yet a good working piece ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tears

    Its very entertaining to watch Maki-chan as she DESPERATELY tries to make people stay away from her old writing. I'm probably not helping, but I'll do my best and say ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    1) Yes. The personification fits wonderfully 2) By the time you mentioned a "cap" and the button being pushed, I knew it was a camera, you might do well making ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: crow

    Unlike the above review, I am no lover of Simon Cowell. But I think I'm becoming him (doing all these reviews in one day). There was no emotion in this ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: beautiful black and white

    I agree. Simple. and it conveys a message. but. -I agree with the others, the paragraphs need to have spaces inbetween -a couple spelling mistakes can be taken care of ...

    Mar 30, 2008


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451