-
Re: Sorry dear
Hey, i think it is really an amazing poem. You did a great job.. And I think it best to move on when you are not connecting with the person ...
Mar 18, 2019 -
Re: No
Hi @EagleFly, hope you are fine.... This is really great..enjoyed it and liked it... Keep writing.. Have a beautiful day..
Mar 18, 2019 -
Re: A message from the heart and brain
Thank you too...
Mar 14, 2019 -
Re: A message from the heart and brain
will tag you soon. And your name is so good..
Mar 14, 2019 -
Re: A message from the heart and brain
Thank you my dear friend.... I will fix it up. Thank you for reviewing and helping me...have a great day...
Mar 14, 2019 -
Re: A message from the heart and brain
Thanks, bell... It is helpful. I wrote it into stanza but it didn't work.. Maybe because I uploaded this by my cellphone.thank you for the review.
Mar 13, 2019 -
Re: A message from the heart and brain
Thanks, bell... It is helpful. I wrote it into stanza but it didn't work.. Maybe because I uploaded this by my cellphone.thank you for the review.
Mar 13, 2019 -
Re: Cancer
Take care of yourself... Have a great day.
Mar 13, 2019 -
Re: You Broke Me
wonderful work @jadelotus... i liked it a lot..this is well written.. . first 4 lines it gave me butterflies. i can connect to it..the whole work is great for me. ...
Mar 13, 2019 -
Re: Cancer
hii @bellarke, god bless you and stay happy always. i pay you are fine and always be fine..... this is very emotional and made me feel like i am suffering. ...
Mar 13, 2019 -
Re: Untitled 1
Wow, it is really great.. And the story is going really very good..great work keep it up
Mar 13, 2019 -
Re: Love is..
Yup %uD83D%uDE0A
Mar 9, 2019 -
Re: Love is..
Amazing and awesome... Great work... Really liked it....
Mar 9, 2019 -
Re: Love is..
Amazing and awesome... Great work... Really liked it....
Mar 8, 2019 -
Re: Abnormals (Part 1)
Sure, would love too. Tag me when you publish next part.looking forward to it
Mar 7, 2019
