User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Perfect Crime. (3)

    Most welcome dear, its going really well..i mean it too

    Oct 24, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Perfect Crime. (3)

    It's amazing.... The story is so so well going... I am loving and enjoying it eros.. Great work ...

    Oct 24, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: change of hearts part 3

    Hiii bluestuff23 thank you. Glad you like it....i hope you enjoy the story....

    Oct 23, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: change of hearts part 3

    I will..... You are very supportive and helpfull.... I am going to give my best. Yes I will start learning more now

    Oct 23, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: change of hearts part 3

    Thank u dear... I means a lot you know. When I almost dropped it and now I find myself to continue it and I will follow your suggestion and I ...

    Oct 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (2)

    Most welcome dear... I love thriller stories so do inform me when update...

    Oct 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (1)

    Yes, Eros, most welcome do tag me. I really enjoy this one

    Oct 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The unstoppable

    hiii, my dearest friend sree. just amazing your poems areas awesome as you. such a beautiful poem and so meaningful.you are my inspiration now.... ofcourse she shouldn't stop fighting maybe ...

    Sep 16, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Thanks @colleeneliz

    Aug 18, 2018
  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    Thank you for your help.sure i will try to correct it as soon as possible.

    Aug 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Eternal Love

    Hii sree, lots of love... I don't have words to describe how i feels about your beautiful poem. I am speechless. It touched me. Keep writing, i want to read ...

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Eternal Love

    Hii sree, lots of love... I don't have words to describe how i feels about your beautiful poem. I am speechless. It touched me. Keep writing, i want to read ...

    Aug 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Eternal Love

    Aug 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Eternal Love

    Aug 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The demon maiden chapter two

    You are doing a great work. And I hope you continue this.

    Jul 31, 2018


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham