User avatar

Sunnyanddinostomp

  • Short Story » Horror, Science Fiction Re: Pessimist

    This is really good :) I especially liked the bit where you find out the main character was a robot. There are still lots of things I want to know ...

    Sep 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wanted

    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wanted

    Thanks for the review- this was really helpful :)

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: shadows

    thanks for the reveiw

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: shadows

    thanks for the reveiw

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: shadows

    Thanks a lot for the review. It was really helpful and I will definitely take into account what you have suggested :)

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: call. me.

    Thanks for the review!

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: call. me.

    thanks for the reveiw. I'm really glad you liked it.

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Roses and Violets Speak Volumes of You

    I love this. It seems to flow so naturally and has a real rhythm to it.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    ok, that makes sense

    Jan 29, 2015


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris