User avatar

Summerless

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1

    Oh, and I have a little bit more feedback. You know how you have the links of the characters? I don't think it is a good idea to post it ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: White Wash

    Strong starting sentence, good. Nice word choice (rendered, framing). Oh, and I really like the title.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 2 of Wrong or Right?

    Part two of "Wrong or Right" was more intriguing than part one. I like the word choice: risqué, entrapped, freelance, and shimmy.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lies (rewritten)

    Try capitalizing the first letter of the first word after each line break. The poem itself will look neater. Content-wise, that was phenomenal. Great job.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm In Love #2

    I like how you related real books into Emily's diary/journal. Maybe a little bit of an overuse on "freaking"? Else than that this was great.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry & Hermione HP Fanfiction (Ch. 1)

    “God, I haven’t drank that much since the party of the defeat of Voldy-mort,” Ron staggered in Harry’s office. The black-haired man watched with amusement as his best mate slumped ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry & Hermione HP Fanfiction (Ch. 1)

    CHAPTER TWO _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Harry watched with faint amusement as Hermione was met with yet another invitation ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Addicted to You

    Nice lines. I like how you used repetition to make a point. I also agree with uniaeca about the "will" instead of "well." Addicted to You is a great title.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Heat

    This was a powerful piece. You described everything well and it fit the quiet, clandestine setting. This is definitely worth a gold star. I hope to read more of your ...

    Apr 23, 2008


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites