User avatar

StuckOnEarth

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: A Conversation

    Oh, you didn't offend me at all! I'm actually thankful for the advice, I like to see how different people see different parts of my stories and what they pay ...

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: A Conversation

    Hiya! Thanks for the review! Don't worry, I'm always very..not picky, exactly, but I pay attention to whether all the rhyming is in order, if that makes sense. XD I'm ...

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: A Conversation

    Hiya! Thanks for the review! I did not refer to the Bible, and instead I seemed to write Death as a character that related to the deaths I have known ...

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: A Conversation

    Thanks.^^

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Jotunheim

    Thanks a lot for the compliments! It really means a lot, because a lot of my life is devoted to making my stories as good as possible, because I genuinely ...

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Jotunheim

    COOLIO. XD

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Stars

    Hiya! Can you tag me next time? I'd love to read your stuff. ^^

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    ^^ Yeah same.

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    ^^ Honestly, I trust you just as much. Along with Fluma, Lemon and Izzy, and probably Adrian, too.

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    Aww, it's okay. I care about you. You can PM me whenever you need to.^^

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: I'm A Hurricane

    Hiya! That's exactly what I was going for. Thanks a lot for the encouraging words. I'm glad you liked it.^^

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    Thanks for tagging me!^^

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: god help me

    Whew, that's good. :)

    Jan 19, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Moon, The Sun and The Wings

    I completely understand! It's a really cool metaphor for a very personal topic, and I like it. ^^

    Jan 19, 2018


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria