User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Poetry » Narrative, Satire Re: A Walk in the Zoo, Year 2200

    Thank you much!

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Satire Re: A Walk in the Zoo, Year 2200

    Thanks. :D And i guess (in my mind, at least), I see these "cages" as a part of the delusion that things haven't changed, though I also imagine them more ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted

    Thanks as always. :D

    Oct 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted

    Um, no. I usually don't write stuff like this but after my dad came home extremely drunk for the thousandth time, I wasn't exactly in my "happy place." Thanks for ...

    Oct 1, 2012
  • Short Story » Satire, Culture Re: Thoughts from the Reject on the Bleachers

    It's a satire. Hence the whiny hateful character.

    Sep 23, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Forgotten: Chapter One

    The tiny fix I have is this - before someone's speaking, the commas should be replaced with periods unless it's something along the lines of "Ruby said, ' [insert comment ...

    Aug 16, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Half Asleep

    Oh, and by the way, welcome to YWS! :D

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: How to Break a Bridge

    This piece has already been reviewed out the wazoo, so I'll just say that this is brilliantly deranged. Keep writing, StoryWeaver

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Age of Insurgence (Prologue)

    I got really into this! I already love Pietro and want to know who the scary men are and who it is that's narrating this story and more about the ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: travel

    This isn't going to be a very constructive comment, I can promise that right now, but I just wanted to say that this is pretty spectacular. I love the original ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: ~Snow~ Prologue

    Grr, double-post! Sorry. :/

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: ~Snow~ Prologue

    I like this! I can tell the character's pretty hard-shelled, perhaps bitter or even antisocial, and typically that turns me off - but I want to keep reading about him. ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Extinguish

    Beautiful words, particularly in the second stanza, but it was also pretty thick and hard to decipher. I read it twice - the first time because it sounded pretty and ...

    Jul 16, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: New Word

    I like it. My one problem is that it sounds a little like "saunter" though.

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mathew_Beta.exe (2 of 2)

    Freaking brilliant. That is all.

    Nov 16, 2011


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird