User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blood and chocolates

    Welcome to the site! So when you enter stories here, it's usually a good idea to see how the format turns out - in this case it's pretty much one ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Blue Boy

    I liked this a lot; it was really traditional which I usually don't dig because, you know, it's been done (hence the traditional). But this felt different. It felt patriotic ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Again with the love thing...

    If I'm too young to know "I love you," Then I believe I've found my age. Okay, so I get what you're saying but I don't quite get what you're ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Calypso

    Well I thought this was pretty good. It was sweet in a weird sort of way; I've got to say though, I can't remember much about the Calypso myth, so ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Where the Clouds Go

    I really liked this. It was simple, yet beyond the skin-deep free verse it was a structure collaborating your simplest emotions with truly deep and meaningful ideas. I think this ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Destroyed Wedding Day

    I don't know, this just didn't quite work for me. I felt like the lines shouldn't have been so uneven, as well as extending this to tell more details of ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: At A Crossroad

    I actually like the concept of this. I'm sorry, I don't usually review lyrics so I'm probably pretty bad at this, but I like to write music also and the ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Missing You

    You're in my heart so strong and steady, like a butterfly in the meadow, or like a cat with a mouse, I have this feeling like I cant, < Don't ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to The Hallows

    Today I stood at King's Cross station , Between platforms nine and ten, my palm pressed against the stone, praying it'd let me in. Fans are all the same. A ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Breaking With Her.

    Well I thought that this was an interesting piece, although I'm not completely sure I understood the main point of it. Nonetheless it was very well-written, and it allowed a ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Dark Thing

    You reviewed something of mine earlier, I do believe! Thanks. :D BUT, that doesn't mean I'm going to be any easier on you. This was alright, but I felt like ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fire's Escape

    Okay, I thought this was really good. It was just powerful, every line of it, and it was almost compelling. I usually don't like such strict styles of rhyming because ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Cry

    You won’t tell me you 're upset because I might think you 're strange. That is the way it is, the way it has always been. This is a good ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ghost Towns and Kansas City, MO

    I actually found this pretty interesting. Jent's right, it was in a way a rambling narration, and yet it was dry and I personally loved the descriptions that were given ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Bronze Challenges

    Hey psudiname. :D This was definitely an interesting start, and I'm itching to read the next chapter if you decide to continue. My one thought that gives me an edge ...

    Aug 27, 2011


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison