User avatar

Stevie

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom beyond Reality: Book One - Untitled

    Thank you everyone for criting! I made the changes to a copy on my computer. The first chapter should be up soon, I have it written I just need to ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom Beyond Reality

    Here's Chapter Two! Hope you enjoy! Um... anything in Italics is translated and if there is anyone out there who speaks french check the french part for me I would ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom Beyond Reality

    Thanks guys for the critics! Eleinasari - That is really helpful, thank you! I wrote this piece as a way to get rid of my writers block and to rewrite ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom Beyond Reality

    Tzmanda - Glad you like it. Lilyy03 - Thanks for the help, I edited it and made the changes you suggested. (BTW the meaning of 'they' was supposed to be ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: If Only

    Sounds more like ... Wisconsin. I lived in Illinois for a long time and I haven't seen as much corn as I do here in Wisconsin... Boring states. Nice Story. ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prologue of Life's Story

    J. Haux -- Thanks for the crit! Adam101 -- Actually Flynn is the main character's older brother. Thanks for the name comment ... wait until you hear the brother and ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    Thanks for the review... I actually have changed the story and it's edited a lot more then what's on there... but It's pretty much the same thing. but yeah thanks!

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    all the mistakes and grammer problems can be changed but the writing was exelent , the story was ok be honest the plot was cra..bad , you should have wrote ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    They don't... Erin is the first name and Skye is her middle name... it plays some part later in the story. Kingsley is there last name.

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    It's going to be fantasy in future chapters, and there is a point to her going to the manor. Just the plot and the point don't show up until later ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wolf Riders: Prologue

    Ooo... I know you! I just realized that from reading your story all the way through. Your on RK!! lol I like your story, I want to know what happens ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    OK... Kinda confused though... What do you mean?

    Jan 20, 2006


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind