User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moon Shadows

    Hey Mist! Sporks here as requested. :] I'm going to start off by correcting anything grammar related I see. :D Red is punctuation and such, green is word choice, and ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Leviathan - Brief Prologue

    Hi and welcome to YWS! I'll just take the time to point out that you don't really need to beg for critiques. :) People will find your piece, like I ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Funeral

    Hi! I'll be reviewing this today. As for your theme, unfortunately I've not had enough experience, so I'm not going to review it from that angle. I have a couple ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Missing (1)

    Hi austenite! I was intrigued by both pieces, so I'm here to review as requested. Grammar My bedroom was at the front of the house, and last summer, in a ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Willow Creek 1.1

    Hi austenite! Here to review as requested. :D So, my reviews work like this: Grammar, then plot, then overall. Let's begin. Grammar: While your grammar is mostly great, I have ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleted

    Hi there, blackbird! Here as requested. Grammar: The diamond necklace was like broken glass in her hands, exuding some harsh innate gleam. I think a comma after harsh would be ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bestial Conflict - Chapter 1 - Revised

    Kyou! It's me again, here as requested! :D First, before I truly begin, thanks for having me read this again. I feel like you found my review really helpful, which ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ??!? -_-

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm going to try my hand at reviewing this. I can't really critique syntax or grammar because, well, the poem is essentially onomatopoeia. As interesting as ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The artist and the surgeon.

    Hi! SporkPunk here to review your work. :D I'm still new to reviewing poems, so I apologize if any of this is off. :D I'm not going to go through ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sommers' Crash prologue

    Hi! Sporks here to review. :D Grammar: I didn't really find anything, though I am going to be extremely nitpicky for a second: “Her name’s Rachel, she’s pretty wild if ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Scripted Remembrance

    Hiya peanut! SporkPunk here to review your work. :] Red is grammar, green is word choice, and purple is my commentary. My fingertips tingle as they drum against the script. ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted.. :(

    Hi, I'm Sporks and I'll join this group of reviewing, as I saw this on Featured Works and was intrigued. I must admit, this is the most rough...unedited piece I've ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Kirja (Chapter Two)

    Hi! It's me again. :D I'm going to be as thorough as possible with this review. I still find quite a few grammatical errors, a good way to combat that ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Kirja (Chapter One)

    Hm. This isn't bad. :] Grammar: I have a few nitpicks here, but I'm not going to tear your piece apart. I'll just give you some examples of things I ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer Nights

    I really liked this. :D I think, like the reviewer before me, you could make it not-lacking by adding a stanza or so. I don't have much to nitpick, because ...

    Aug 28, 2010


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm