User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tristesse: Chapter 1 Friendship, oh holy sacrifice.. (Part I) EDITED

    Hello, zafea, Wolf here for a review. Alright, so first thing I want to recommend to you is to go back through this and proofread, and try to reread everything ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter one: The Interrogation

    Hello, Artemis, Wolf here for another review. So I've come back for more, but this time I'm starting at the beginning rather than straight in the middle. With that said, ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Blood Bond (Chapter One): Quis Ego Sum

    Hello again, danceof, Wolf here for another review. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Is this the actual first chapter? It sure seems like it, yet is is labeled chapter three. I am ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Blood Bond (Chapter Two): Coniicio Tabernas

    Hello, danceof, Wolf here for a review. One thing I wanted to ask before I do any reading is, where is the first chapter? Usually second and third chapters do ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Story of Summer: Prologue with Book Trailer*

    Hello, porcupine, Wolf here for a review. This was quite interesting, and I am intrigued to read more. The tone is quite upbeat, maybe even playful, with the side notes ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zombies Don't Jump (Revised)

    Hello MooCow, Wolf here for a review. I do agree with Iggy that needs to be split up, not only for the sake of concentrating on the specific spot, but ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Trying: Chapter 3.2

    Hello, Willis, Wolf here for a review. I know, I know. I'm a really bad child for not reading this earlier and skipping straight to the second part of the ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, General Re: Heroism Essay

    Hello, Kataya, Wolf here for a fabulous review :D So, scrolling through the forest of the Green Room, I found this magical piece and decided, eh, why not? On to ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: This is War; Chapter one

    Hello, Kelpies, Wolf here for a review. I really liked you introduction, since it really hooked me in! What does a cat have to do with anything, was the question ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Science Fiction Re: The inaudible third reich echo

    Hello again, Linguid, Wolf here for a review. Before I start on content stuff, I want to recommend to you to reread every part of this word for word, so ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Dear Daddy

    Hello Looney, Wolf here for a review! So I see that you are fairly new to this site, and I welcome you with open arms! You've come at quite a ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~B Part Two

    Hello again, R4P, Wolf here for a review. Alright, I just have one nitpick and it's really small: I honestly could care less. This is in RP's dialogue and it ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The loss of a Mother.

    Hello, Elinor, Wolf here for a review. Awww. So I see that this was meant to be short, sweet, and to the point. Even so, I did feel some little ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~B Part One

    Hello, r4p, Wolf here for another review. First off some nitpicks: Racen watched as the dwarf with his pickaxe and Wold, with her paws and claws dug down deep through ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Wind Chimes

    Hello, Mama Writer, your adoptive daughter, Wolf, here to give a more punctual review :3 I'll show you how it's done Let's get to it, shall we? First off nitpicks: ...

    Jul 26, 2014


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield