User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Other » Narrative, General Re: piano man and the king of the world (pt.2)

    Hi again, Hatt! Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to get this review to your before your revisions were due ^^ I'm actually a bit surprised at the direction ...

    Sep 18, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Indiscriminate Preferences

    Hi Lim! I saw this story in the green room, and I really wanted to give it a read so here I am ^^ Let's start with some line comments. ...

    Sep 18, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Fade

    Hi LiviLove! Welcome to YWS ^^ I'm here to leave a quick review on your poem. First off, I like the topic you chose for your poem! It's a fairly ...

    Sep 17, 2021
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Other Re: The Evacuation (Part 1)

    Hi Broady! First off, welcome to YWS ^^ I’m here for a review on your piece today. I’ll start by making a couple of line comments, and then move on ...

    Sep 15, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Gotham v. Joker, 1894 (Chapter Thirteen)

    Hi MeherazulAzim16! I'm here to leave a review on one of the parts of your novel ^^ Now, I haven't read the rest of the chapters, so I'll try to ...

    Sep 14, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: white lies and campfires

    Hi veer! I wanted to bestow upon you another ramble of my thoughts in the shape of a review (partially for the RevMo checklist challenge, but also because I love ...

    Sep 14, 2021
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: piano man and the king of the world (pt.1)

    Hey Hatt! I'm glad to see some of your writing around again ^^ So allow me to share some thoughts on the start of this essay you have here. First ...

    Sep 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: An Odyssey of Love

    Hi Rebel! As a heads up, I don't typically review poetry, but I'll still try to give some thoughts to help you improve your poem ^^ First of all, I ...

    Sep 14, 2021
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: My Name Is

    Hi Noelle! Now you might be wondering why I’m posting a review on such an old work of yours >.> To answer that question, I’m completing some challenges for the ...

    Sep 13, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Mr. Quirk(Chapter 1)

    Hi ForeverYoung! Sorry for taking so long to get back to this, but I still wanted to fulfill your request ^^ Also, as a disclaimer, I haven't read other reviews, ...

    Sep 11, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 28

    Hi Mea! I've mentioned this to you before, I absolutely loved reading this novel. The last parts especially pulled me in and it was really easy for me to get ...

    Sep 11, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 27

    Hi Mea! I'm back to finish up your novel today :) This will end up being a shorter review because I don't have a whole lot to comment on this ...

    Sep 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 26

    Hi Mea! Here is your daily review :) This will be a shorter one because I honestly don't have very much to say about this chapter! It was great to ...

    Sep 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 25

    Hi Mea! Since I've kind of cheated and already finished the novel

    Sep 7, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 24

    Hi Mea! I’m typing up some of this on my phone, so please excuse any weird typos >.> I’ll try to catch them as I write. Let’s start with the ...

    Sep 7, 2021


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale