User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aether's Heart 8.2

    Hi Chaser and Vincian! Here to finish up this part ^^ The first thing that came to mind is about the header at the top of this part. For every ...

    Oct 1, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aether's Heart 8.1

    Hi Vincian and Chaser! Back again for a review ^^ I'll start with some line comments and then give overall impressions. “What the hell did that guy sell me?” she ...

    Oct 1, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aether's Heart 7

    Hi Vincian and Scar! I've finally come back to review these parts ^^ Also, I'm reviewing without reading others, so apologies if I repeat something. First small thing, I think ...

    Sep 30, 2021
  • Art » General, General Re: winged embrace

    Hi Holy! I missed the trend of chicken poems last year, but I wanted to revisit it after it was reference in RevMo's checklist challenge ^^ So here I am! ...

    Sep 30, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Chapter 10: Instinct

    Hi Otterpop! I saw your chapter has been in the green room for a while, so I wanted to stop by with a review. Clearly, I haven't read other parts, ...

    Sep 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: It Pumps Love🫀🤷‍♀️

    Hi LilPWilly! I wanted to leave a review on your poem today :) I like your take on a love poem with humor mixed in! The way that you've written ...

    Sep 28, 2021
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Flight

    Hi Sunset! I know this is a quite old piece, but I'm working through the Review Checklist challenge this month, and you're the first person who left me a review ...

    Sep 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Tarkohf: Chapter 2 Jullietes Calling

    Hi there Beast! You posted this chapter in the General Review Repository a few months ago, so I figured I'd add another review to it ^^ Of all the foods ...

    Sep 27, 2021
  • Script » Humor, Narrative Re: Man Vs. Mirror

    Hi Andrew! I’m writing this review on my phone, so please excuse any typos :) And please feel free to ask any clarifying questions if my message gets lost in ...

    Sep 26, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Magpie

    Hi Moo! Sorry to leave a piece on such an old piece, but I'm completing RevMo's checklist challenge I wanted to revisit this concrete poem of yours ^^ Clearly, you ...

    Sep 25, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: somonka: two lovers in winter

    Hi Lim! I'm working through the checklist, and I remembered you like structured poems, so I wanted to drop a review for you :) I really liked this piece! Since ...

    Sep 24, 2021
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Transcript of an Encounter with a Mighty Green Beast in the Green Room

    Hi Harry! I saw this while it was still a fresh piece in the green room, but I still wanted to leave a review even though you have a decent ...

    Sep 23, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Culture Re: "Normal"

    Hello there! First of all, this is a really powerful piece. I really enjoyed the way that you structured this piece, especially since you have a lot of little details ...

    Sep 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: pantheon

    Hi luke! I wanted to leave a review on your piece ^^ To start off, you have a lot of really beautiful imagery in this piece. Like Hikari, I think ...

    Sep 21, 2021
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: Gracing the Graffiti

    Hi Simon! I'm Wolfe, and I'm here to leave a review on your piece ^^ I think you have a good start to your story here. You've clearly thought about ...

    Sep 20, 2021


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus