Random avatar

SophieSays

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue:Cineraceus

    I thought this was really good - a lovely idea. I'm really glad you posted it. It was a pale green grassy patch with little critters (this sounds a bit ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Without Death

    Hey, After reading your haikus, I went straight to your portfolio to see what else I could read of yours. You're a really good writer, with really nice images. Here's ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: haiku - life

    Firstly, very nice! I love the images in both of these. I'll start with the first one: The first two lines sound a bit like they're saying the same thing? ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Withered

    I really like this. There were only two nitpicky things, one of which has already been pointed out. The other was I didn't think clutch to my flesh read quite ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untilted -- Suggestions Welcome!

    Overall I really enjoyed it!It's really good - especially for someone who hasn't written a stor for over a year. I am intrigued by Drysks, but there were a couple ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Assassin's Redemption- Redrafted

    Hey, I really enjoyed this! It is described really well, but, like Aushy said, I think you need to describe some of the surroundings. Trying to incorporate it without slowing ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: They often say, never bring a peacock feather inside.

    I really like this - it's very original and you have a really unique writing style. Kai is already an intriguing character. However, some parts confused me or jarred a ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moonlight (a haiku)

    Firstly - this was really good. I loved the last line. However, (and I am not really sure how to explain this) the first line Moon light though windows could ...

    Feb 16, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold